Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Braids are they for you ladies? See some exquisite photos.



Braids and cornrows are definitely back on theh scene for fashionable and classy ladies.
i know some ladies (like moi) adore braids and cornrows, but can't really make them on our head, because of our hair lines...im always scared of my hair lines getting wiped off, so i wont look like one 'iya mi l'eko' hehehe.
so ladies, which of this would you rock? the cornrows/Ghana braids, or the above braids..
both looks exquisite though.



1 comment:

  1. Those braids are off the hook. I know the models and maybe you too. I would like my hair braided. Are you in Los Angeles County? If so, I'd like to make an appointment as soon as possible. I really like these styles. I would like a hair consultation. How much is it for the styles advertised on kemmyokpaka.blogspot.com?

    ReplyDelete

For inquiries/tip-off send me a mail at : oviekem@gmail.com. bb pin: 2B1069C4