Tuesday, January 03, 2017

HarrySong denies secret marriage to Harriet Edide.



The blogosphere was agog with the news of one of Nigerian musician Harry Song's Secret marriage to ex beauty queen  Harriet Edide.
Harry Song has denied the newss, claiming that the girl in question is his ex- girlfriend..:

Alterplate artiste, Harrysong, has reacted to an exclusive report by another blog on December 2, 2017 that he secretly wedded an ex-Most Beautiful Girl in Niger Delta 2014, Harriet Edide, last year.
In a telephone chat with PREMIUM TIMES, the Reggae Blues singer denied the claims that he had been secretly married for some months now.

He said, “I have never (been) married to the girl in question and I have never been married. It is not something that should be kept secret if I was indeed married."


Admitting to have dated the ex beauty queen, he gave reasons why the affair crashed:

He said, "Yes, Harriet and I dated in the past so she is just my ex-girlfriend. I found out that we were both AS genotype so there was no way we could get married. I really looked forward to marrying her when we dated. The news of my supposed ‘secret marriage’, which was broken only happened in the writer's imagination. Doesn’t (it) sound daft that I would opt for a secret marriage? I want my fans to know that I am not married and neither am I in a relationship.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

For inquiries/tip-off send me a mail at : oviekem@gmail.com. bb pin: 2B1069C4