Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I am Back!!!

Image may contain: one or more people

Hey everyone! I am back to blogging! 
I know i have taken so much days off blogging and to some readers, its like i have sold the blog to another operator/blogger, and that i may not return to blogging.

My absence is due to some 9 months project which has been successfully executed. :)
My bundle of joy and rainbow baby arrived in good health.
Father, Mother, baby and siblings are all doing great. 

Thank you to all the readers who reached out to me to know what was wrong. i am grateful.

Now i know many things have happened sincei went MIA, and i know someother news outlets have been filling y'all in.
Now i will be doing all the posts i have missed with the current one.

stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back dear Kemi! Kisses to your princess and yes we missed reading from your blog...
    Congrats once again.

    ReplyDelete

For inquiries/tip-off send me a mail at : oviekem@gmail.com. bb pin: 2B1069C4