Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Mercy Aigbe's husband still denies beating her saying Mercy is just looking for ways to leave his house..

Image result for lanre gentry photos

When he was asked about the situation of things with his wife, below is what he said:


'I don't have anything to say. The only thing I have to say Is I've never touched her before in my life and I will continue to say it and I will never touch her'.

I don't know anything about what you people are talking about, I'm not even the one writing on Instagram, I don't know anything about all the Instagram accounts they are opening in my name. I'm not an internet person. I don't have any Instagram account, Mercy can be the one operating these things because I'm not an internet person. I don't have time for all these things'. 

'Mercy is looking for a way to move out of my house and that is what she's trying to do. If any woman leaves me today, another woman will move in, so I don't have time for all these things she's putting up on the internet. I'm too busy, remember when you called me before I told you i was holding a board meeting with my people'

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 03, 2017

    Lair, lair pants on fire!!
    How can awoman who is happily married be looking for ways to leave the husband's house?
    there is definitely something wrong.
    i dont buy this man's explanation at all.
    Abuser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 03, 2017

    Mr gentry, are you saying the blood soaked photos of mercy that was on the blogs are just dabs of zobo?
    are you saying she was acting movie?

    ReplyDelete

For inquiries/tip-off send me a mail at : oviekem@gmail.com. bb pin: 2B1069C4